Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fuzzy Role Models

I should go to bed, but will post instead.

See what I did there? I rhymed. 




Went to catch a showing of The Muppets with Red last week, and was amazingly entertained – and not “amazingly” in such as I was surprised to be entertained, but my level of being entertained was amazing. Keep up folks, I can’t waste web space explaining everything for you.

Thought about fuzzy, multi-colored puppets for the following two days, and came to the conclusion that the Muppets are a great source of open minded motivation towards multiculturalism.

There’s a green frog that plays protagonist. Blue weirdo married to a chicken. Pink backup singers to a purple caveman rhasta. And flying penguins. Lots of flying penguins.

In the Muppet world, there is no color, national, ethnic, or even species based division. Their world is built on music, fun, and friendship. They teach us and make us laugh.

This may have been the most fortunate time for them to make a comeback.

_______________
Odessa Chen - Deer Perspectives
Ending Note: Mahna Mahna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews