Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inanimate Objects?


The Boss came by the shop a while back with a couple new calculators. I named mine Simon. You know, like the old school game.

Found this in a truck that came back from a job:


For those that don't know, technicians color code their gear, so that we don't lose it, and everyone knows what belongs to who. The shop uses yellow. My color used to be dark green.

Apparently, whoever this truck went out with, remembered my color, and was kind enough to return one of my old cube taps. It's probably traveled all around the bay area, been out for years, and has now come full circle. A little wiser, a little more worse for wear, but finally home. 

_______________
The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Bone Thugs N Harmony - Notorious Thugs
Ending Thought: Girls named Camille are dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews