Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sidestep, Sidestep.

I swear, this isn't due to the new year. I don't believe in resolutions. I don't let the calendar dictate when I make changes outside of helping to keep track of time. Stupid daylight savings.

I've always written blogs (yes, there were others before this) based on the ones I read. I don't keep up with the digital world enough to know what exactly is hip or cool; entertainment has always been an attempt, but remains a poor template for what I can write.

What I can write has always been much more of an organic, romantic form that seems to find its stride when I have a precise audience. Gloves off, I've written best when there was a girlie I wanted to share with. Melodramatic, but true.

I'll try my best to stay true to the origins of this blog though; a chapter based collection of ideas and stories that point forward, towards the positive, even with the many detours and backpedaling that comes with every journey. 

_______________
The Knack - My Sharona
Ending Note: Progress is tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews