Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012, An Uncertain Starting Point

Whew.

An amazingly potent cold, the holidays, a trip halfway across the country, and the new year's arrival.

Quite the buildup to an inspirational post fraught with shock and awe. Sorry folks, not going to happen...

Instead, some geometric philanthropy.

I've mention before the circles that make up my social world, and my comfort zone for overlapping, and I've just recently decided on an amendment.

I've chosen to tighten the belt and shrink my circles a bit more, to cut the fat, and simplify. Too many colors and lines tend to drag me away from the logical categorization of my friends, and well, I don't want to.

Actually, that's just it - I don't want to. I don't want to deal with the ambiguous and unpredictable. I'd rather not have grey and tepid. This is me, crabwalking backwards.

_______________
Eminem - Kim
Ending Note: Don't worry, the drama will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews